We Make It Easy to Feel Great!
Goals & Values
- Chase happiness not dollars
- Never compromise a client’s wellbeing
- Build a sustainable business for everyone’s benefit
- Always be accountable
- Never compromise our personal or business integrity
Who We Are
The Fitness Revolution is a movement and a mission inspired by you, people we meet every day who…
- Are tired of fads and gimmicks that burn a hole in your pocket &
- Want real results that last
- Want healthy living to be desirable, not a bore or a chore
In a nutshell, our mission is to ’make it easy to feel great’ so we can put you back in the control seat.
Why? Because our passion is your lasting success.
We can show you exactly how to….
- Enjoy food – guilt free
- Achieve and maintain healthy weight loss
- Do the minimum of exercise required to achieve your goals
- Achieve lasting results & feel comfortable in your own skin
- Find a sense of purpose, joy and meaning in vital living
- Achieve results with less pain and more joy that you thought possible
The hardest part is ‘showing up’. So every time you show up, you are a winner!
Join Us, Join The Revolution…
We are proud to work with:
LiveLighter is a program developed in Western Australia which aims to encourage Australian adults to lead healthier lifestyles – to make changes to what they eat and drink, and to be more active.
Wright Street, Cloverdale WA 6105
(08) 9478 1777
Dr Patrick Pugliese is passionate about health, and helping people to function at their optimum through chiropractic and lifestyle choices.
Being a father of three, Dr Patrick enjoys a family based practice seeing patients across all ages. With further education in Sports Chiropractic and Paediatric Development, he also caters to athletes and children.
If you have any spinal complaints/sporting injuries or would like to optimise your body’s function, book in for a complimentary consultation to find out how Chiropractic can help you achieve your goals.
Robin Horne of Victoria Park Physiotherapy
7 Manchester Street, Victoria Park WA 6100
(08) 9470 1078
Owner Robin Horne has combined his extensive and varied experience of over 17 years as a qualified physiotherapist with a master’s degree in Sports Physiotherapy.
Using correct movement through the balance and synergy of supportive muscles Robin can help put you back on the road to recovery and teach you how to prevent injuries from reoccurring, improving your life quality and vitality.
100 Stephensen Avenue, Mount Claremont WA 6100
(08) 9387 2699
Nutrition Works provides practical and realistic nutrition advice so that long term lifestyle changes are achieved and enjoyed.